MYOKO CUSTOM PACKAGES
Tailor every aspect of your package to suit you and your group
- NZMGA or equivalent qualified professional mountain guide– 1:5 ratio
- Tail guide
- Japanese speaking lead guide or tail guide
- Guided ski touring/lift access backcountry
- Lift passes
- Daily breakfasts
- All mountain transfers
- Back-country Equipment-Beacon, shovel, probeand backpack
- Back-country Insurance-*Please ask for details
- Arrival Transfer
- Local knowledge and interaction with real localpeople!
- Professionalism that will take you to the best skilocation on any given day. Every day is different in the mountains and conditions are ever changing.
• Travel Insurance (Back country insurance is provided, please ask for details)
• Departure transfer (although arrangements and instructions will be provided)
• Meals, snacks, alcohol & dinners outside of the hotel• Single occupancy upgrade
• Backcountry touring gear rentals – Enquire for price
Transfer to Hakuba to where your guide will be waiting to greet you. From there your guide will give you an introduction to the local area, make sure you have everything you need and deliver you to your hotel for some relaxation before your dream ski/snowboard trip begins!
The professional mountain guides will decide the best place to ski each day. Your first morning will start with an in-depth avalanche safety briefing and training.The group will potentially ski at any of the 9 resorts within the Hakuba Valley and also other non-ski field access backcountry locations.Day 6: Transfer to Myoko
The group will either ski in Hakuba and transfer in the evening or transfer early in the morning and ski in Myoko. There are also ski options along the way. This again will be decided by where the best snow conditions are.
Day 7 to 9: Myoko
The guides will decide which areas to ski each day. Options include undisclosed road side back country areas as well as zones accessed from resorts such as Akakura Onsen, Ikenotaira, Seki Onsen, Suginohara, Madarao, Tangram, Togakushi, Shiga Kogen, Nozawa Onsen and more!
Day 10: Departure (and option to ski)
Wind up the trip with a day of free skiing and or transfer back the airport or your next destination.
Accommodation will remain at Goodguides high standard. We will use Japanese run accommodations where possible meaning that in between powder turns you will get to live and feel the Japanese culture. Private apartment styled accommodation to traditional Japanese ryokan we have an option that you will love!
A daily breakfast is usually provided as part of the package and other meals can be arranged with reservation the night before.
MAKE A BOOKING
I went skiing in Hakuba in February with 5 friends and Jerry as our guide. One of the best skiing experiences I've ever had. The mountain and package was excellent, and Jerry went out of his way to make it a memorable experience. Would highly recommend it to anyone else going that way and make sure you get Jerry as your guide!Jordan Trimble